WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other device when visiting a website. Clubjibarido.com
requires the use of some cookies to enable certain site functionality to work. Without cookies you will not be able to place your order or experience the site properly.
- To ensure the website operates effectively from a technical perspective, including online transactions.
- Assist with Club Jibarito’s marketing, including banner advertising.
- To enable Club Jibarito’s to collect certain, anonymous and non-personal information on the shopping habits of our customers, including pages viewed.
- To track transactions where visitors have come from third party sites, usually through our affiliate network.
CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
It is possible to turn off your cookies through your website browser settings however this will affect the functionality and experience of our site. Please see below for an explanation of how to disable cookies on various browsers. For Google Chrome:
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings” button
- In the “Cookies” section select the relevant options
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the “Firefox” button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” panel
- Set “Firefox will:” to “Use custom settings for history” and select the relevant options
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the appropriate setting
- At the top of the window, click on the “Opera” button
- Highlight “settings” and click “preferences”
- Select the “advanced” tab, click “cookies” and select the relevant options
FIRST AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Clubjibarito.com uses two main types of cookies – first party and third-party. First-party cookies are cookies that Mayors.com uses and third-party cookies are those that have been placed by our business partners, including social media sites and search engines.
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
|Clubjibarito.com||APACHE_Sessionid||End of Session||Maintains your connection with server whilst visiting our site|
|Clubjibarito.com||_atuvc||2 years||Permit posting to social networks using the add this component|
|Clubjibarito.com||Promocode||90 days||Ascertains where you have visited the site from e.g. which affiliate|
|Clubjibarito.com||affiliate||90 days||Identifies if you have reached the site via an affiliate|
|mail.clubjibarito.com||APACHEESSIONIDQSATQACC||End of Session||Identify if you have reached the site via an advertising email|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
|Google.com||_utma||End of Session||This Cookie is used to identify unique visitors to Mayors. The results are sent to our Google Analytics account so that we may see how many unique visitors come to this site based over a period of time.|
|Google.com||_utmb||End of Session||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to determine the visitor session times on our sites. Each time you visit a new page on the site the cookie is set to expire within 30 minutes, if it does not find an existing cookie, a new one is created.|
|Google.com||_utmc||End of Session||This cookie is used by Google Analytics in conjunction with __utmb to determine visitor sessions. Unlike __utmb this cookie does not have an expiry date, it determines whether a new session should be created based on whether you have previously closed your browser, re-opened it and come back to the site.|
|Google.com||_utmz||End of Session||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to determine the type of referral used by each visitor to arrive at our site. The cookie determines if the user has come directly to the site or via a search engine, email or email campaign. We use this data to understand how our users arrive at the website.|
To find out more about cookies, what they are used for and how you can choose to administer them, contact firstname.lastname@example.org